I. Love. Summer.
These first few weeks of summer are just flying by. Summer must slow down, I tell you.
I really have not a care in the world these days. Should I walk the dog in the morning? Afternoon? It doesn't matter, I am on summer break! Should we go to Target now? Later? It doesn't matter, I am on summer break! (And for the record. I usually go to Target every other day!)
Joe now has two teeth. Crazy, I know.
We went and visited our friends Lesley, Diego and Elia. Lesley and Diego are teachers too (I teach with Diego), and their little gal Elia was born on the same day as Joe! What fun! Future boyfriend and girlfriend??? Only time will tell.
After many Youtube viewings and mini-lessons from my cousin Breanne, I think I finally know how to use the Moby wrap. Joe loves facing out, which he cannot do when I put him in the Ergo Baby carrier.
Like the tile job Drew did last year in our bathroom?!
In conclusion, I leave you with a few of my favorite pictures of Joe from the past week. Happy 4th of July, everyone! Stay tuned for Joe's cute...I mean manly 4th of July outfit!







He is too precious!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable. LOVE. Him. Great job on the Blog Angie.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon.
Sheri
Oh my. The Moby wrap picture made me tear up a little. For a couple reasons. That damn thing is hard to figure out, but when you do? It is a miracle worker! I carried my boys face out just like that all.the.time. And? Good job centering the Moby logo where it should be. I never got that right. I am so happy you are a momma. Everything about that makes me so happy!!!!!
ReplyDelete