Banks

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

3 Month Fun!

Joe turned 3 months on June 5th. I get so excited to put his sticker on him each month! 



Getting a pic with Mikko was hard-Drew was gone for the night. You get what you get.



I want to bottle Joe up right now and keep him 3 months forever! No, not really, but this age has been so fun! He is a happy laid back guy who loves to kick around under his plate mat, enjoys sucking on anything he can put in his mouth and LOVES having his mama home for the summer. He told me that the other day.


Here is another guy who likes having his mama home for the summer too.


Drew and I had our first overnight away from Joe this past weekend for our friend's wedding. Congrats Kayla and Sean! Grandma Williams stayed with Joe and he was a rockstar. Slept better than he typically does when I am home. Figures. I do have to say that the past few days have been good sleeping nights-way to go, Joe! 

At the Wedding
To top off our 3 month fun, Joe has a tooth. Yikes. I noticed a few white bumps on his lower gums but just thought they were blisters. A few days later, there was a tooth. I don't think it bothered him too much and his drooling was just as out of control as it always is! I will get a picture up here soon. It is hard to get a good one because Joe always sticks his tongue out when I try and look at his tooth.

1 comment:

  1. Joe just gets cuter and cuter each time I see him!! 3 months suits him well :)

    ReplyDelete