![]() |
| Here is Joe with his buddy Owen. Owen loves babies and buckles on the car seat! |
Banks
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
A Short Lived Return to Work!
On May 21st, I went back to work and Joe was able to hang out with many different people. He spent time with my mom, Drew's mom, my grandma, our daycare lady Nancy (who Joe will be with every day next year), my cousin and a woman I used to babysit for. I was so worried that being with someone new every day would throw Joe for a loop, but he was a champ. I sure missed him but being back at work made coming home every day so fun! I had an awesome group of kids this year and I was so happy that I was able to end the year with them...but I am even happier that it is summer break!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this picture... But I'm going to need more to see all his cuteness!
ReplyDelete