Banks

Thursday, July 26, 2012

4 Months and Counting

I am behind. By a lot. Joe will be 5 months next week and I just now posting his 4 month pics. What can I say? We are loving summer and are finding ourselves too busy to blog. I can't imagine what the blog will be like come Fall when I go back to work. Don't get your hopes up!

We were lucky to be in Ely when Joe turned 4 months because our very talented sister-in-law Dawn was there to snap great shots of Joe (plus, we forgot our camera...who forgets their camera? And then, we get Drew's brother Tony to grab it for us on his way up and guess what? The battery was dead and the charger was at home. There was a bit of a discussion as to whose fault that was. For sure, not mine...). 

She took so many great shots that it will be hard to just pic a few to post. 

Joe with his BFF Mikko


No comments:

Post a Comment