It's October already? Seriously? I am WAY behind in sharing some of our fun moments with Joe.
I went back to work the last week of August. What a transition that was. There were many tears-mostly from me, but a few from Joe (he was teething! cut 6 teeth during his first 2 weeks of daycare...yikes). I miss him terribly while I am at work, but he gets to spend his days with the best daycare gal a family could ask for.
Everyday when I pick Joe up from daycare, he is happy. So happy. He has only had one real "crabby" day and that was because he had an ear infection. Even when he was cutting teeth, he wasn't too grumpy. Once we are home, our nights are a whirlwind. Someone walks the dog, someone gets dinner ready, we eat and then it is already time for bed. I now have a greater appreciation for weekends and I try to plan as little as possible so I can just enjoy time with my boys. Of course, laundry, grocery runs and cleaning are thrown into the weekend as well.
I am so enjoying teaching this year. It is much easier teaching when you feel well and are not nauseous ALL. DAY. LONG. I have a really fun group of kids and they keep me busy every minute of every day. They can't wait till Halloween when I promised them I would have Drew bring Joe in his costume. Only if they are good, of course. Bribing can be useful.
Ok, enough of me blabbing. Want to see how big Joe is?
I have much more to say and many more pictures to share, but of course Joe woke up early from his nap. We went to an apple orchard last weekend and have some pretty cute shots of Joe. But that will have to come later. My squealing child is calling me.

i can't believe how big he is getting! we'll have to play soon!
ReplyDelete