Banks

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Joseph Andrew Benko

To blog or not to blog? I have been debating the idea of blogging over and over in my mind as I lay awake listening to Joe grunt at night. Seriously, do all babies grunt this much? Anyways, I decided that since I have yet to start a baby book for Joe (I know, I know) I would blog instead. This way, I can print it out and say to him, "See, you do have a baby book!" So, here we go!

Joseph Andrew Benko was born on Monday, March 5th at 2:25 am. He weighed 8lbs, 11 oz and was 21 inches long. Just perfect. We were exhausted but so in love. And so begins our journey!



4 comments:

  1. Yeah! A new blog to read! Be sassy ok? YEAH! Welcome Joe Benko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to get started! This will be an ongoing baby book!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to get caught up on the last 2 months but Joe has been needy lately! I am glad I finally bucked up and started too!

      Delete
  3. Hey Angie! I've been blogging for a few years. You will really love going back and having a timeline of this period. The nice thing is you can write as much or as little as you want. Or just post photos. Whatever you do will show where you were at that moment. There are also companies that will take blogs and make them into books, so there you go a one step baby book. Anyway...Joe is adorable. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete